This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

MATHS

maths
MATHS

Postby maths » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Are posts and follow-up reposts getting longer and more complicated than in the past or is it I'm just getting too old??

LozaACCS

Re: MATHS

Postby LozaACCS » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:46 pm

I do not personally think that is the case, I sometimes look at posts prior to my involvement and feel the opposite to be the case.
I would like to see more legislation quoted in posts rather than subjective statements and opinions,Tolley are trying to wean me off the books in favour of an on line subscription, I am some five months along this route and must confess to finding it difficult.
I like having the yellow and oranges around me, researching them on line is difficult for me but i am pressing on, I can see the time when the publishers will give up trying to keep up with the volume and constant change and the on line option will be the only one available.
The old Groucho Marx line springs to mind, " A five year old could understand this, is there a five year around"

Return to “General”