This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

I'm a mess - Please don't judge.

Plastic
I'm a mess - Please don't judge.

Postby Plastic » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:27 am

Hi,

I need some advise. I haven't registered my company (I opened my shop in Feb 2014!). For no other reason except I didn't/don't know how. I haven't even opened a bank account. TBH I've barely earned anything. I want to come clean, not trying to dodge anything. I know my trade but naively and stupidly have no idea about the business side.

Could someone tell me what my next move should be? Will it be a fine, prison :shock: ?

Sorry, it's just that I'm losing sleep as to the mess I've made.

GlobalTaxAdviser

Re: I'm a mess - Please don't judge.

Postby GlobalTaxAdviser » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 am

Hi

I wouldn't worry you still have time to rectify the situation

I would suggest you make an appointment with a local accountant who can put you on the right path

Kind Regards

GTA

Return to “General”