This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Charity accounts software - what do you use?

Chewbacca11
Charity accounts software - what do you use?

Postby Chewbacca11 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 pm

I recently agreed to help out a small charity (CIO) (turnover ~£300k, 4 staff) and prepare their year end accounts for them at a nominal charge. They have book keeping software sorted, so its the accounts production and submission at my end that is the concern.

I approached IRIS to see how much their Charities module would cost if I bolted it on to my package for the 1 charity and I have been quoted £285 (incl VAT) p.a. which is a lot to pass on to the charity. Neither TaxCalc nor TaxFiler support charity accounts. I have no other charities as clients.

Can any one recommend a sensibly priced alternative software to produce small charity accounts?

TIA.

Return to “General”