This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

PEP/ISA contract notes and statements

sigmund
PEP/ISA contract notes and statements

Postby sigmund » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:36 pm

I would be very glad if someone could help me with the following problem as I am short on storage space and would like to have a clear out. For how long should one keep old PEP and ISA contract notes and statements? I am swamped with out of date paper going back to 1986. All of my current ISA holding are now held with an execution only broker. Is it really necessary to have all the paperwork showing when every ISA/PEP holding was bought, added to, switched or sold? Or, can I just rely on keeping the current twice yearly statements from my broker?

Return to “General”