This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Help needed calculating take home pay.

05youena
Help needed calculating take home pay.

Postby 05youena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm leaving my current employment to start a new job. I'm finishing the job mid month and am having trouble working out what my final paycheck would be. Before tax I earn £2133 a month, I'll only be working up until 18th which is 14 working days. This month I'll have £120 overtime. Problem is I owe the company £878 Before tax in overused annual leave and £530 after tax due work benefits. It's a really confusing one as I keep getting a different figure every time I try and calculate. Any help would be much appreciated, would like to know before the end of the month due to the amount owed to the company putting me in a tough financial situation! (Tax-code 1150L, YTD earnings £8532, 1% pension contribution and plan 2 student loan repayment)
Quick Reply Thanks 0

Return to “Income Tax”