This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Income tax for foreigner

Mikewhite
Income tax for foreigner

Postby Mikewhite » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 am

Hi
I am buying a real estate (student accommodation in Huddersfield), i am forighner, i paid the 50% of the payment, the finla payment will be giver to the lawyer who will handle the paperwork, i have a few question;
1- how much is the income tax, the real estate price is 57,995 GB and it will be finish on on 30/9/2018 2- when should i pay the income tax? 3- i am not resident in the uk and i dont come very frequent, sometime once every two years 4- how could i minimize the tax 5- there is real estate company who is handling the insurance.etc
Please be informed the The management company and landlord are responsible for maintenance repair and insurance of the building

Also, please be informed that In the lease document on the service charge and maintenance,I am the tenant and another british firm is the landlord, as per LR3. I am the landlord in the underlease

Return to “Income Tax”