This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

SIPP taxed how?

NickPrice
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:39 am

SIPP taxed how?

Postby NickPrice » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello,

I'm thinking of paying into a SIPP. 25% can be withdrawn when over 55 tax free (age limit will move up, I'm aware). How is the remaining 75% taxed, as income or dividends?

KarenFa
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: SIPP taxed how?

Postby KarenFa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 pm

As income


Return to “Savings & Investments, Pensions & Retirement”