This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Employee Portal / GDPR

KC75
Employee Portal / GDPR

Postby KC75 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 am

I currently employ approx 40 people, who get paid & receive their payslip by email weekly.

In light of the recent GDPR legislation i would like to make this process a bit more secure. I have been looking into an Online Employee Portal Service, where each employee logs in using their own password.

I would like to upload everyones payslips on a weekly basis to view and also other documents like P60s, Employees Employment Contracts, Important Circulars etc. An Annual Leave booking service would be a plus but not essential.

Does anyone use a service like this or could recommend something suitable?

Return to “General”