This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

VAT Certificate, VAT number,

akzo
VAT Certificate, VAT number,

Postby akzo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:44 am

Hello, I have recently axed my now former accountancy company and it cannot hand the VAT number, the UTR and a copy of VAT Certificate over to the new one. How may I request them from HMRC? I have access to the company registration address, all the data included on Companies House's website and I am the director of the company. I have set up a new account on Government Gateway, and would like to move the VAT over to it. If the question belongs to the other branch of forum, feel free to move it. Would greatly appreciate any kind of help.

AdamS93

Re: VAT Certificate, VAT number,

Postby AdamS93 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:55 am

Isn't your VAT number on all of your sales invoices you produce?

Return to “VAT & Excise Duties”