This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

no fixed abode advice?

nyegarden
no fixed abode advice?

Postby nyegarden » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:39 am

Hi, i no longer have a fixed abode and travel from place to place but i still run a business. i'm unsure what i can put in the address section when filling out my tax return/ self assessment. I have used my parents address in the past but now i cannot as this would cause a rise in their council tax. what would you advise?

bd6759

Re: no fixed abode advice?

Postby bd6759 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm

I have used my parents address in the past but now i cannot as this would cause a rise in their council tax. what would you advise?
Why?

nyegarden

Postby nyegarden » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:28 am

Because i don't have a fixed address and because parent now rents.

bd6759

Postby bd6759 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:14 am

I meant why would having mail delivered to your parents address increase their council tax?

Return to “Business Tax”