This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by mikeb
Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:52 am
Forum: Property Taxation
Topic: principle place of residence
Replies: 4
Views: 2465

<t>I have 2 properties a & b, a being my PPR for the whole period of ownership.<br/> <br/> I now wish to sell property b (never rented) but will move into it before hand and claim this property as my ppr. <br/> <br/> How long do you think I need to live in b to be able to claim ppr. (After sale ...
by mikeb
Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:49 am
Forum: Tax Investigations and Enquiries
Topic: Tax investigation insurance
Replies: 3
Views: 4479

Can you advise an appropriate insurance policy to cover professional fees in the event of an enquiry into my individual self assessment return, and for such policy to include cover in respect of the Special Compliance Unit?


Go to advanced search