This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Search found 1 match

Go to advanced search

by nathan1509
Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:33 pm
Forum: Business Tax
Topic: self employed tax bill from 2001
Replies: 3
Views: 1826

self employed tax bill from 2001

Hi I have just put my 2017 to 2018 self employed return in to be told I owe £2200 from an estimated return from 2001 to 2002 and 2002 to 2003 , I have never been contacted from hmrc about this and have been doing self employed returns from 2012 , to top this off they have charged me with £1500 in in...

Go to advanced search