This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Search found 1 match

Go to advanced search

by JohnMackerras
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:38 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Leaving UK what do I need to do?
Replies: 6
Views: 973

Leaving UK what do I need to do?

Hey, I’m working as self employed at the moment but in 9 days Im leaving UK for at least 2 years. What forms do I need to fill in so HMRC would know that I’m not working in UK anymore.

Go to advanced search