This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Search found 1 match

Go to advanced search

by Ernie34453
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 pm
Forum: Capital Gains Tax, CGT
Topic: US Tax
Replies: 0
Views: 342

US Tax

Hi, I am based in UK, currently looking at day trading US stocks using a UK cfd broker and I was wondering if I have to pay taxes to the USA for buying American stocks? I know i'll have to pay UK tax but was wondering about the States. Thanks.

Go to advanced search