This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Search found 75 matches

Go to advanced search

by Herbs16
Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:41 am
Forum: Business Tax
Topic: small business expenses but no receipts
Replies: 2
Views: 892

Hi
You need to prepare a basic set of accounts and a tax return, have you completed a cwf 1?
Any problems let me know.

Colette
onlineaccountancy@yahoo.co.uk
by Herbs16
Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 am
Forum: International Tax
Topic: CGT when non resident
Replies: 2
Views: 1003

I am New zealand resident and have sold my uk rental property, does this have to be declared on the uk tax return?
by Herbs16
Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:47 am
Forum: Company Taxation
Topic: Associated companies?
Replies: 4
Views: 1480

hi
thanks, yes my wife, does anyone know where I can find a clear definition of an associated company and what constitutes one?
by Herbs16
Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 am
Forum: Company Taxation
Topic: Associated companies?
Replies: 4
Views: 1480

I have 2 companies, I own 50% of one, my have owns 50% and I own 51% in the other with my wife owning 49%. Are these associated please?
by Herbs16
Wed May 30, 2007 1:04 am
Forum: International Tax
Topic: Non residence
Replies: 1
Views: 943

I have a contract in saudi arabia from 1/7/07 to 30/6/09 with 84 days holiday in the uk, 21 days at xmas and july,
eg year end 5-4-08 uk 107 days, arabia 257
5-4-09 uk 42 days, arabia 322
5-4-10 uk 279 days, arabia 86
Am I resident in the uk or not for tax?

Go to advanced search