This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Supplying IT services to Poland

__faramir
Supplying IT services to Poland

Postby __faramir » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:07 am

Hi.

I have Ltd company in the UK that is not registered to VAT. I want to provide IT services (software development) to Polish company (registered to VAT in Poland). Do I have to register for VAT in UK or Poland and if I don't register, will I pay any additional taxes (like export VAT)?

les35

Re: Supplying IT services to Poland

Postby les35 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:04 pm

You do not have to register for VAT in the UK to make supplies to a Polish business customer.
But you might choose to do so. (Is this your only customer? Do you sell into the UK too?)

__faramir

Re: Supplying IT services to Poland

Postby __faramir » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:09 am

Will I have to pay any additional tax when I make a supply to Polish business? So far I had one customer from Israel, now the Polish company will be my only customer for a while.

Return to “VAT & Excise Duties”