This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Static Caravan Holiday Let and Finance Relief

shell7t8
Static Caravan Holiday Let and Finance Relief

Postby shell7t8 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone can help.

My partner and i run our own business and have just decided to purchase a holiday caravan.

Our intention is to rent it out for the majority of the year and a) pay the site fees, b( pay the finance off and c) buy a nicer one with the (hopeful) profits.

We will be taking out finance for the caravan which amounts to £242 per month. The site fees are £4500 per year, cleaner is £18 a go etc etc etc.

I know we can offset the general costs - cleaner, gas, elec, etc etc but how do we offset or CAN we offset a portion or all of the monthly finance cost/pitch fees.

Have tried tirelessly to find answers online but thought i'd now ask the experts :)

Shelley

Return to “Business Tax”