This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Trouble loggjng in to SAR

D P Dance
Trouble loggjng in to SAR

Postby D P Dance » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:20 pm

This is my first post so I am not sure if it is in the right place

I attach copies off an email to HMRC and their reply

For the last 28 hours I have attempted to complete my SAR on line. I have logged in at least a dozen times and on each occasion the access code sent to my mobile phone has been rejected, you website has also crashed three times..

I have made five telephone calls but no-one has been able to sort the poblem out. Yesterday at about 11 a.m. I was promised a call back within two hours, but no call was received. I tried to send a complain via the Government Gartway, but again the access code was rejected

I am sure that service of this nature is far below than that to which you aspire, and, unless you are able to rectify the problem within the next 10 days I propose the following, either I complete paper returns for me and my wife, (UTR 40640 40943 or I pay the same amount of tax as I did for TY 2015 -2016. If you agree to paper returns I shall require two copies of the returns with rental income and foreign income pages

You’re using a part of the website that is still in the BETA trial programme, we can’t help you with any issues or problems you’re having.
The ‘beta’ label means you’re looking at a trial version of a new service or web page.

For more help you’ll need to use the link on the screen ‘Get help with this page’ which is available on the bottom of every page of the new service.

This will raise the issue with the team who are supporting this new service and one of our advisors will contact you by email shortly.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Return to “Income Tax”