This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

BMST tax

billtax
BMST tax

Postby billtax » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi all

I have had my bill in from HMRC and they have questioned the years 2008/2009 which Diss Accounting backdated and I am being charged full tax for those years
I was at the time self employed as a contractor and these tax returns should have been as self employed.
Can I back date these returns and therefore not pay the full amount HMRC requires from me.
Has anyone challenged HMRC in the courts in reference to BMST

Regards Bill

section 44

Re: BMST tax

Postby section 44 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Rangers?

billtax

Postby billtax » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi section 44

No not Rangers just my personal tax bill

offshoreworker

Postby offshoreworker » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 am

Biltax,

I,m sure you are aware now that BMST was a complete scam ran by DISS accounting services.

With regards to challenging HMRC in the courts do you have any idea how much this would cost LOL :D

For what its worth i believe "he" is still alive. :evil: :evil:

Return to “Tax Investigations and Enquiries”