This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Contracted abroad

Danblaz
Contracted abroad

Postby Danblaz » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello all,

First of all just to say I'm new here and thank you in advance for reading me. I hope someone can guide or help me.

I've got some doubts of my new employment contract. I work for a retail brand based in uk and I have been promoted to an international role. With the promotion and my International role, my contract obviously has changed. the contract is going to be based on an entity in Switzerland but I will still living in London myself and getting paid into my account in the uk in pounds from
Switzerland.

I would like to know how it works in terms of the taxes and I also heard something regarding the days which I will travel per year can affect to the taxes deduction ?

Please I'm really lost i would kindly appreciate some advice.

Thank you in advance
Daniel B

pawncob

Re: Contracted abroad

Postby pawncob » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Duplicate post.
With a pinch of salt take what I say, but don't exceed your RDA

Return to “Tax Investigations and Enquiries”