This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Reduction of profits

johnjane

Postby johnjane » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:47 am

I run a close company with my partner - we are equal joint shareholders. I have a large maintenance liability from my previous marriage.

I would like to transfer profits from me, to my partner without increasing tax liabilities so that my income appears to be lower. Any ideas ?

demetris

Postby demetris » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:00 am

I am afraid the information you gave is inadequate as I have no info on each shareholders' income levels, methods of profit extraction from the company and their circumstances.

If you are interested in me sending you our newsletter on profit extraction, which is in plain language, please let me know. It will give you some ideas.

Alternatively, you can supply more information if you want some advice.

Demetris Savva BA FCCA
http://www.tax-accounting-london.info
constantinesavva@accamail.com

Return to “Business Tax”