This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

PHEVs (plug in hydro electric vehicles)

LMT
PHEVs (plug in hydro electric vehicles)

Postby LMT » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:42 pm

I've got a client who's bought one of these right at the end of 14/15, so onto the t.r. it must go. it's a p'ship. I'm not quite sure which type of asset to include it under for CAs? especially as there's a private element to be agreed on as well. cost of vehicle is approx. £24000 so may end up being disclaimed anyway, but I'd like to at least put it in the right place? no one else where I work has dealt with one of these vehicles before and the online help for the software we use isn't much help, so thought I'd ask here. thanks!

Return to “Business Tax”