This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Extra pages for online self assessment

abidemi
Extra pages for online self assessment

Postby abidemi » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 am

For the first time, we are going to submit tax returns online. As we were abroad we sent in paper returns and since our return to the UK, we continued to use paper. I am already registered online with HMRC but my husband has to register which we are in the process of doing. One concern we have is whether the extra page for foreign income will be included in the online form, or will we have to download and print that page and submit separately? If anyone would confirm that we can submit all our income online, I’d be very grateful!

robbob

Re: Extra pages for online self assessment

Postby robbob » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:36 am

One concern we have is whether the extra page for foreign income will be included in the online form, or will we have to download and print that page and submit separately? If anyone would confirm that we can submit all our income online, I’d be very grateful!
All the extra pages are available on the online form so you will be fine.

abidemi

Re: Extra pages for online self assessment

Postby abidemi » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:59 am

One concern we have is whether the extra page for foreign income will be included in the online form, or will we have to download and print that page and submit separately? If anyone would confirm that we can submit all our income online, I’d be very grateful!
All the extra pages are available on the online form so you will be fine.
Many thanks!

Return to “HMRC Administration, Practices & Methods”