This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Last Agent's Code

DavidFraser
Last Agent's Code

Postby DavidFraser » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:04 pm

I setup an Agent's Service Account but cannot trace either the relevant Government Gateway ID or Agent's Code so cannot access the account. After receiving a lot of conflicting advice from HMRC Helplines, it appears I can only retrieve the Agent's Code by writing to the Central Agents Maintainers Team. Doesn't appear you can contact them by phone or email. I will shortly need to report a client's CGT on the sale of a residential property so will need to access my ASA fairly soon. Has anyone out there had a similar problem or can over any advice. Thank you.

Return to “HMRC Administration, Practices & Methods”