This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

CT600 software

peter4lc
CT600 software

Postby peter4lc » Mon May 22, 2017 10:14 am

Just wondered whether anyone is aware of any reasonably priced software for submitting CT600s? I presently use PTP Accounts Production at £109 plus VAT to prepare iXBRL accounts, and previously used PTP's Iris OpenTax software to prepare and submit the CT600 at a pay as you go price of £16 plus VAT per return. PTP have discontinued their pay as you go version and now offer a package for up to 10 returns at £168 plus VAT. As I mainly do consultancy work, I only do 4 CT600s a year, one of which is my own, and the price has now gone up from £16 per return to an effective £42 per return.

HMRC's own software is clunky and I would rather not use it. I am happy to continue using PTP for the accounts production side, but there must surely be an alternative reliable option for CT600s.

Herbs16

Re: CT600 software

Postby Herbs16 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 pm

Andica - £60 for 5 Ct600s
Cheapest one Ive seen

Return to “Professionals in Practice & Industry”