This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Please help

Holly Town
Re: Please help

Postby Holly Town » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 am

Thanks Jerome

Appreciate the reply. So do you think I am ok to accept the completion date the buyer has suggested of next week?
I haven’t been back at the property a full 6 months does that have any impact?

Thanks so much

Alphie
If you moved into the property with a settled intent for it to be your permanent home, then you should feel comfortable agreeing a completion date and claiming PPR relief. However, this is not specific advice to your circumstances and I strongly suggest you seek advice. I'm happy for you to call me and discuss this if you wish.
Hi Jerome, thanks for your help. I think its all getting a bit clearer now. Are you sure its not too much bother, a phone call will be good otherwise

Thanks again

Holly

jerome.lane

Re: Please help

Postby jerome.lane » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:34 am

Hi Holly, feel free to call me in office hours: 0127661203
Jerome Lane
Tax Adviser
Telephone: 07943 005902

Return to “Capital Gains Tax, CGT”