This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

My situation

sharkeey

Postby sharkeey » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:58 am

Hi,
I incorporated a limited company on 20th september 2006 and set accounting period a year from then. I loaned £6000 to the company and started making money from december. I have not took a wage out. I am director and my partner is secretary. All money made is in my business bank account and i have records of all income/expense.

I received an Income Tax PAYE and National Insurance Contribution reminder for year 2006/2007 to period Jan 5 last week and sent this back stating i did not owe any.

I know i need an accountant now and was wondering the best place to find one to suit my needs - i am based in lancashire. Also, based on what i have wrote - does everything seem to be in order?

thanks guys

CDavey9501@aol.com

Postby CDavey9501@aol.com » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 am

The best thing to do is get a recommendation from a friend. Make sure the accountant is qualified. You may wish to set up a PAYE scheme and pay yourself a small salary for NI purposes.

Return to “Company Taxation”