This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Money invested from Austria Limited company to UK Ltd

Money invested from Austria Limited company to UK Ltd

Postby 170872 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi All,

I have a question and hope someone can answer this:

I own a Limited company and we buy property and repair it and sell . If I have a potential investor from Austria who what to be my business partner 50% shares in my company. He want to transfer his capital via his limited company in Austria to my UK company as investment. If this money comes from his ltd company from Austria ltd to my UK company for investment purposes is there any tax consequences on the transaction for his austrian Ltd and for us in UK Ltd?

Look forward to hearing an answer.

Thanks

accutalk

Re: Money invested from Austria Limited company to UK Ltd

Postby accutalk » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi All,

I have a question and hope someone can answer this:

I own a Limited company and we buy property and repair it and sell . If I have a potential investor from Austria who what to be my business partner 50% shares in my company. He want to transfer his capital via his limited company in Austria to my UK company as investment. If this money comes from his ltd company from Austria ltd to my UK company for investment purposes is there any tax consequences on the transaction for his austrian Ltd and for us in UK Ltd?

Look forward to hearing an answer.

Thanks
Capital tax applicable here

Return to “Company Taxation”