This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Invoicing from Ireland

xargon
Invoicing from Ireland

Postby xargon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:53 pm

I used to live in the UK and have lived in Germany since the last 6 months. I still have my UK company and have UK clients whom I invoice regularly. Most of the work is done in Germany or wherever I happen to be in the EU.

I was now thinking if there is a way to decrease my tax liability by registering a company somewhere like Ireland. The UK company will still be active and invoice the clients there but perhaps some of the work could be "outsourced" to this Irish company and I could move some of the earnings there.

Moral objections aside, are there any legal implications to doing this? Happy to chat offline as well.

Return to “Company Taxation”