This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Ending my company, DS01, confirmation statement, accounts?

metatron
Ending my company, DS01, confirmation statement, accounts?

Postby metatron » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi everyone,

The last year has been devastating for me for my mental health so I want to wind up my LTD company(only set up last year) because I can't see the point of doing anything in the UK any longer and maybe I'm might become a goat herder in wherever...

I am the sole director and employee and the company which other than the debts to myself as directors loans is solvent.

I want to strike off the company with a DS01 but my confirmation statement is due in 2 weeks - so do I still have to submit the confirmation statement if the DS01 goes in now?

Also what happens about submitting my company accounts which are due at the end of this year if I apply to strike off?

kind regards

Return to “Company Taxation”