This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

What can I claim against my tax ?

mikegab0504

Postby mikegab0504 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:36 am

Hello, I have been trading for nearly a year now as a second income, while still being full time employed. Now thinking of my end of the year tax assessment can anyone give me advice on what I can claim against my tax and maybe where i could find relevant information to guide me on this, i would like to attempt this myself if possible.

Thanks mike

CDavey9501@aol.com

Postby CDavey9501@aol.com » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:49 am

You should be able to claim most business expenses. It may be an idea to have a chat with an accountant. There first meeting will usually be free and if you get a good one you'll never look back:))

Return to “General”