This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Deep sea divers

simpsonite
Deep sea divers

Postby simpsonite » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 pm

hi all,
my client is an offshore deep sea diver and as such is exempt from class 4 contributions.

Does anyone know if there is a similar such exemption for vat registration as my client's turnover is about to exceed the registration threshold.

thoughts appreciated,

cheers

simpsonite

uktaxadvisors.com

Re: Deep sea divers

Postby uktaxadvisors.com » Wed May 15, 2013 6:22 pm

No there isnt.
ACA & IFA & Tax Professional with 15 years exprience in finance & tax areas
Contact: [color=#FF0000][u]info@uktaxadvisors.com[/u][/color]
[url]http://www.uktaxadvisors.com/[/url]

Generix

Re: Deep sea divers

Postby Generix » Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

hi all,
my client is an offshore deep sea diver and as such is exempt from class 4 contributions.

Does anyone know if there is a similar such exemption for vat registration as my client's turnover is about to exceed the registration threshold.

thoughts appreciated,

cheers

simpsonite
What is the nature of their services? If they are doing something to offshore rigs it might be that the place of supply is either land based (where the rig is) or alternatively their customer might be established overseas anyway (in case of basic place of supply rule)?
Do you adore to transfer your artistic and inventive qualities to renovate a part type? Perhaps your friends who tour your sanctuary head remarks about want they could levy you to change their premises.

Return to “General”