This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Self Assessment - viewing submitted return worksheets

landlord1234
Self Assessment - viewing submitted return worksheets

Postby landlord1234 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi,
I submitted my Self Assessment return, and then printed off the PDF version for my records.

The printed PDF file shows my CGT gains but does not include the Capital Gains Worksheet that I completed online.

Is this normal ?

I can't find the completed worksheet anywhere on the Self Assessment website.

I know what I entered , but would have liked a hard copy for my records.

Thanks

JRG

Re: Self Assessment - viewing submitted return worksheets

Postby JRG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:56 pm

The worksheets are used to consolidate multiple items into total figures for the tax return.

If you go back into your tax return online you should be able to see your worksheets. If so, then print them from the screen.

landlord1234

Postby landlord1234 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Do i have to select 'Amend' to do that ?

thanks

JRG

Postby JRG » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Yes, you select amend and then just go through the pages to where you entered the worksheets.
If you have any problems, just complete the worksheets again, ensuring that the results are the same as before.

Return to “General”