This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

UK citizen Netherlands Tax Help

sol-09
UK citizen Netherlands Tax Help

Postby sol-09 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:21 am

Hi there,

This is my first post so forgive me if its in the wrong place...

Im a UK citizen and have been working in Netherlands waters on a two/two rota for the past eight months.

My annual salary is €52,496 with a monthly tax deduction of €622.50 Last month, I paid €1,872 tax which the company I work for has stated that because I will be in the Netherlands waters for longer than anticipated, I am now eligible to pay this higher tax amount from now until December.

I have asked the company to confirm how this is possible, however I'm not getting any help from them.
Can anyone enlighten me further please? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Return to “General”