This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Ap1 and tr1 form

rks2018
Ap1 and tr1 form

Postby rks2018 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:10 am

Please can someone advise, I'm completing tr1 form and ap1 form I have id3 form ready and signed.
Currently have joint ownership on land registry with my sister, no mortgage, as per deeds of trust ownership is 100% mine, so in process of removing my sisters name from land registry.
Do I need to forward deeds of trust and what do I put down for section 4 of ap1? Do I put down transfer in way of gift or no consideration?
Thanks

rks2018

Re: Ap1 and tr1 form

Postby rks2018 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:14 am

I have the following ::de claration of trust confirming that we both hold the property as trustees on trust for myself absolutely.

Return to “General”