This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Advice:NHS Doc

NHSdoc2022
Advice:NHS Doc

Postby NHSdoc2022 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:23 pm

Hi,
Can someone please advice as I have been doing self assessment myself since last 2yrs. Last year they overpaid and this year they are taking it back and i am paying 230/month spread over 12 months.

Also I want to ask apart from my regular NHS job, I sometimes do private work arranged by NHS, but i get paid directly to my account and no payslip. So do i have to set up limited company etc. I have no clue, please.
Are there any local agents who can deal this on my behalf and spare me the trouble.If so, how to search and with what name in google. How much do they charge yearly?
Thanks

Jholm

Re: Advice:NHS Doc

Postby Jholm » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:29 am

It depends on the scope of the job. There will most likely be several local tax advisers/accountants but you don't state what area locality would entail!

NHSdoc2022

Re: Advice:NHS Doc

Postby NHSdoc2022 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:14 pm

It depends on the scope of the job. There will most likely be several local tax advisers/accountants but you don't state what area locality would entail!
North Wales

Return to “General”