This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

CIS Tax tips and Voucher payments

andyshennan

Postby andyshennan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:48 am

I am CIS4(T) i am not sure how tax system works and need advice how have just been for NI interview and am awaiting my NI number. My cis vouchers are been held by my employer. i am wondering is it better to be limited company or a sole trader i am a Project Manager for a communictions firm and get paid weekly.i also think im been taxed at a higher rate am a eligible for expenses ie i had to buy a car for work and pay for repairs insurance etc. Maybe there is someone u could recomend to me to talk to i look forward to a responce,.
cheers

CDavey9501@aol.com

Postby CDavey9501@aol.com » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:35 am

Send me an e-mail with your contact details and I will guide you through things.

deanshepherd

Postby deanshepherd » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:43 am

You could also try clicking on the 'Find a professional' link to the right. Most firms would offer a free initial consultation as indeed do I.

Kind regards

Dean Shepherd
dean@mmi-online.co.uk
www.mmi-online.co.uk
MMI, the Surrey Accountants

Return to “General”