This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

p11d car value

cliveb

Postby cliveb » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:02 am

I have found that the p11d value for my vehicle varies between different suppliers even though the models are identical.
Can I use the lowest value I have found or must I use the value given by our supplier?

j.s.mcmahon@talk21.c

Postby j.s.mcmahon@talk21.c » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:39 am

The value to be used should be the "list price" which is defined as the price published by the manufacturer as the inclusive price,including delivery charges and taxes, sold in the Uk singly in an open market retail sale. The price should also include any optional extras fitted. The Inland Revenue have staed that the price advertised by a dealer can not be substituted for the manufacturers published price.

Return to “Income Tax”