This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

FEE for tax return to be filled

nomura
FEE for tax return to be filled

Postby nomura » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi all,

i am looking someone to fill my tax return ( I am PAYE with 1 BTL ) and give some advise about BTL
Could you advise me how I should pay for it or some guidance , as I have been asked huge some of money by some tax companies.
many thanks

robbob

Re: FEE for tax return to be filled

Postby robbob » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello numura

Presuming your have all available information and there are no hidden complications you can probably get this sorted for approx £250 + vat.
I would ensure that you check that any accountant you engage is fully up to speed in relation BTL tax advise and will agree to give all appropriate tax saving advise as part of the fee.

http://hurrenaccountants.co.uk/

Peter D

Postby Peter D » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Download SA105 and see what you need to complete. An independant accountant with some prior B2L experience would be a sensible place to start but you need to tell us where abouts you live. Regards Peter

nomura

Postby nomura » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Many thanks
I leave in SW20 and work at canary wharf

Return to “Income Tax”