This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Late return of forms SA100 & SA109

lostsoul
Late return of forms SA100 & SA109

Postby lostsoul » Thu May 16, 2019 8:08 am

I am living in Greece and requested self asessment forms from HMRC after someone informed me that I was entitled to a personal allowance. I have only recently realised that I should have been declaring my income in Greece (it is all from the UK). It is proving very complex to sort out the Greek side of things and I have now received penalty notices from HMRC for late filing for the years 2014 - 2018. Would they accept the forms if I fill in the SA100 and SA109 to show my income and residence but leave blank the setions for claiming anything back?

Return to “Income Tax”