This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

What and how can I get back tax?

Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Postby spqr » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:42 am

I am a italian citizen and moved 4 years ago to Scotland where I found myself working in various Call Centers and now I decided to move back to italy. I would like to know whether I can get back some money and how I can do it and how it work out with Pension money.

Many thanks,


Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Postby ian.wright@beechams. » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:01 am

Hopefully you have kept all your P60, P45 & P11D forms since you stared working in the UK.

If you bundle them all together and set off to your local inland revenue tax office, someone should be able to help you fill out either Self Assessment forms or for R40 (tax repayment claim form). If they are of no help then you could either complete the forms yourself or ask a tax adviser/accountant to complete the forms for you.

With regard to a UK pension I would suggest you go to the website for advice ... recast.asp


Return to “Income Tax”