This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Tax Tips for income over £100k

robbob
Re: Tax Tips for income over £100k

Postby robbob » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Jholm
HMRC told me last year that they have pushed the earnings limit to £150k in an attempt to remove people from SA. Weirdly, last time I checked, their guidance still showed £100k but I have been successful in withdrawing TRs > £100k < £150k.
Thanks for that Jholm - very useful to know that that posibility exists - if it exists its a shame hmrc haven't learned their lesson and made their guidance consistent in this rgeard , as you have said if you go to the specific tool to see if a return needed that still says yes as soon as you enter income >100k.

Return to “Income Tax”