This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

"Other Charges" and physical assets

Notme
"Other Charges" and physical assets

Postby Notme » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:57 pm

Hi All,

I am currently filing my company accounts on HMRC, and would like some clarification on an issue I have in the P&L section.

In the "Other Charges" field (AC425) I need to put in expenses for the given period but omit any physical assets. We purchased some bearings, and timber to upgrade the company van so it can hold pallets. The amount for the upgrades was ~£350. These costs are not physical assets per say but they are used on a physical asset, and I am not entirely sure whether I should omit or include these costs in the "Other Charges" field.

Can someone please advise on this matter.

Return to “Income Tax”