This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Foreign employment

Joined:Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 pm
Foreign employment

Postby lizzie0407 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:14 pm

Should the amount of foreign earnings included on SAR be total gross pay or the amount of pay which is subject to tax in the relevant country?

I have a client with Belgian pay which is taxable in Belgium after the deduction of social security contributions. Is this the amount which should be declared in the UK?


Return to “Income Tax”