This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Tax comp software or calculator

SuperSpurs106
Tax comp software or calculator

Postby SuperSpurs106 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:31 am

Hi

I'm an IFA and would love and accountancy-style income tax comp calculator or piece of software just to run the odd tax comp throughout the year.

Does anyone know of a free or cheap website or provider that I could use? It would only be for a handful of comps every year.

TIA

Jholm

Re: Tax comp software or calculator

Postby Jholm » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:19 am

There's quite a fair few but whether I'd rely on them would depend on how complex your average clients affairs are.

eg. b/f unused mortgage interest relief could drastically alter the tax liability so you'd need a calculator that would take into b/f figures in that example

Return to “Income Tax”