This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Call Off or Consignment Stock?

welshred76
Call Off or Consignment Stock?

Postby welshred76 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:43 pm

I am thinking of selling my goods on Amazon using there new Pan-EU FBA (fulfilment by Amazon) program.
This means my stock will be shipped to a UK Amazon warehouse and Amazon will decide where to move the unit(s) across Europe.

Will my stock be considered as call off stock or consignment stock?

The stock could be moved multiple times by Amazon from one country to another based on where the demand is or is likely to be so if it's considered consignment stock I feel this is an impossible process so I am hoping the stock will be regarded as call off stock. Most of the customers will be B2C although as most will know business purchases are also made on Amazon.

The stock is purchased in the UK.

Return to “International Tax”