This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Unable to see PAYE records online

AgaD1962
Unable to see PAYE records online

Postby AgaD1962 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:33 pm

Hi. I am trying to see my employment records online.

My employment records were initially missing from HMRC's records due to issues with HMRC's records of my payslips, but I can confirm that HMRC has my updated employment records since last Monday. However, I am unable to see these records online as:
You are unable to view this employment in your Personal Tax Account as no initial tax code was issued when you started with this employer.

­­­As the employment has now ended, we cannot issue a tax code.

We are investigating to establish how we can resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, we are unable to advise whether this issue can be fixed or provide a timescale for this at present.
As a result, I am unable to see my records. As I would like to see my records, what are my other options?

Things I tried so far:
Getting a paper version of the documents.
Contacting my former employers asking for advice, or to re-send my previous payslips to HMRC.

If more information is required please let me know.

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”