This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

NI shortfall

a6rrw

Postby a6rrw » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:11 am

correct

anyone you could recommend to help me on this?

King_Maker

Postby King_Maker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:31 am

You can use the “Find a Professional” link on the right hand side of your screen to see if there any suitable advisers in your area.

jpcentral

Postby jpcentral » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:32 am

Sorry for not joining back in the conversation earlier but I've been out of the office. I'm still a little confused over which section of Taxcalc you entered your income. However, that is academic at this stage.

As King_Maker says, you should speak to an accountant who can look in detail at your accounts and tax returns (individual and CT) and decide on the best course of action. Assuming you don't currently have an accountant, find someone local who is approachable (asking people you know for recommendations is a good way to find someone).

John Perry
Central Business Services
Loughborough
www.centralbusiness.co.uk
John Perry
Central Business Services
Loughborough
http://www.centralbusiness.co.uk

a6rrw

Postby a6rrw » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:44 am

thank you for your time and effort to all who have responded to this.

I will follow your advice

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”