This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Company Credit Card Expenditure reportable under P11D/P9D?

argentum

Postby argentum » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:07 am

A company Director who has a company credit credit pays for his hotel bills in the performance of his duties (i.e. wholly and exclusively) and this credit card bill is paid directly from his limited company accounts by way of direct debit is this amount reportable under P11D/P9D?

half scrummy

Postby half scrummy » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:32 am

Technically yes. I would say that these expenses appear to fall under the category Travel and Subsistence, so may be declared on the back of the form in the expenses section or could be declared as a lump sum in the section for vouchers on the front page.

There is an exemption from declaring office supplies, etc, but I do not think that this extends to the situation you describe.

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”