This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

NI Exemption for 52 weeks - ICT Tier2

naveenchandani
NI Exemption for 52 weeks - ICT Tier2

Postby naveenchandani » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi,

I came to UK in July 2010 on ICT - Long Term (given by Employer A) and went back to India in Nov 2011. After that the visa was expired.

I joined another organization (Employer B) and came to UK in April 2015 on ICT Tier 2 Long term visa.

As per the laws, NI is exempted for 52 weeks for all the candidates coming on this visa, Since I am coming for the 2nd time, Am I applicable for this exemption. Please suggest.

Note: The visa given by Employer A is already expired and this time its a new visa given by another employer.

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”